ORGANIC MINERAL FERTILIZER FOR HORTENSE
This product is a liquid organic mineral fertilizer for hydrangeas. Designed to supply all types and varieties of hydrangeas, including: bouquet, garden, shrub, woody, climbing, oak and many others. Especially recommended in container cultivation of hydrangeas. Hydrangea fertilizer is also recommended for fertilizing other acidophilic plants.
- for feeding all species and varieties of hydrangeas
- perfect for container cultivation on the balcony and terrace, as well as for open field cultivation in the garden
- thanks to the combination of mineral and organic ingredients, fertilization is more effective
- contains biologically active humic substances, supporting fertilization
- the product works quickly due to the content of minerals
- the fertilizer is effective and safe for the environment
- nitrogen (N) – 2%
- phosphorus (P2O5) – 1%
- potassium (K2O) – 2%
as well as extracts of humus compounds supporting fertilization.
Nitrogen influences the intense green color of the leaves, as well as the lush growth of the plant. The potassium in the fertilizer not only stimulates the hydrangeas to produce large inflorescences, but also ensures their longer life on the shrub.
Potassium increases the formation of mechanical tissue that is responsible for the stiffness of the shoots. As a result, the flowers of hydrangea, loaded with rain, do not lay down so quickly. Thanks to phosphorus, plants are more resistant to drought, frost and disease.
The nut serves as a measuring cup for dosing the fertilizer. We dilute with water 35 ml (1 cap) of fertilizer in 1 liter of water. Fertilize the plants once a week, using 2 liters of the solution per 1 m2 of the soil surface on which they grow. We use the fertilizer from early spring (when the vegetation starts) to the end of August.
If you’re unsure about this product, then feel free to contact our team. We’ll be glad to assist you, explain how the product works, also recommend other suitable options for you. You can also contact with us on our fan page on Facebook – Garden Centre Margaret Mayar.