FERTILIZER FOR STRAWBERRIES AND WILD STRAWBERRIES
Fertilizer for strawberries and wild strawberries is a granular mineral fertilizer. Its wholesome composition fully covers the natural needs of plants for macro- also micro-nutrients.
- for fertilizing strawberries and wild strawberries recommended for use in spring and also after fruiting
- ensures abundant yields and good fruit
- fertilizer dosage: 50 g per 1 m2
- EC fertilizer
- nitrogen (N) – 15%
- phosphorus (P2O5) – 6%
- potassium (K2O) – 11%
- Micronutrients: boron (B) 0.04%, copper (Cu) 0.1%, iron (Fe) 0.2%, manganese (Mn) 0.17%, molybdenum (Mo) 0.01%, zinc (Zn)0.035%
Potassium in the fertilizer has a special influence on the proper flowering and fruiting. The optimal nitrogen content guarantees the intensive growth of the shrubs, thanks to which the crops are abundant and the fruit is good, well-developed and very tasty. The specificity of the fertilizer means that it does not cause excessive accumulation of nitrates in plants, so the fruit can be eaten immediately after fertilizing.
Use from March to July 3 times a year: at the beginning of spring, during flowering, and at the turn of July and August
- Measure the correct amount of fertilizer:
- when establishing a plantation – use 50 g of fertilizer for every 1 m2 as an addition to the substrate
- strawberries during the growing season – use 40-60 g of fertilizer for every 10 bushes
- wild strawberries during the growing season – use 30-40 g of fertilizer for every 10 bushes
- Sprinkle the fertilizer evenly around the plant and mix it with the topsoil if possible.
- After applying the fertilizer, water the plant abundantly.
1 handful is about 30 – 40 g of fertilizer.
Packaging: 1.2 kg
If you’re unsure about this product, then feel free to contact our team. We’ll be glad to assist you, explain how the product works, also recommend other suitable options for you. You can also contact with us on our fan page on Facebook – Garden Centre Margaret Mayar.