LONG-LASTING FERTILIZER STICKS FOR FLOWERING PLANTS
The long-lasting fertilizer sticks for flowering plants is a high-quality, long-lasting multi-component fertilizer in the form of sticks. Additionally, designed for fertilizing all plants grown in pots at home, on the balcony and on the terrace. It contains an optimal also balanced set of nutrients, corresponding to the needs of flowering plants.
- multi-component fertilizer in the form of easy-to-use sticks
- provides comprehensive nutrition for plants that bloom on balconies and terraces
- nutrients are released evenly over a period of 3 months
- EC fertilizer
- nitrogen (N) – 8%
- phosphorus (P2O5) – 10%
- potassium (K2O) – 14%
- magnesium (MgO) – 4%
- Micronutrients: boron (B) 0.02%, copper (Cu) * 0.02%, iron (Fe) * 0.07%, manganese (Mn) * 0.04%, molybdenum (Mo) 0.004%, zinc (Zn) * 0.015%
* chelated by EDTA
The long-lasting fertilizer sticks applied to the pot provide complete nutrition for the plants during 3 months. Regular fertilization also watering contribute to the good condition, health and general appearance of plants. Additionally, the fertilizing sticks for flowering plants contain an increased amount of potassium, which contributes to intensive and abundant flowering.
Fertilizer sticks should be used every 3 months.
Measure the diameter of the pot using the measuring cup on the edge of the package.
Remove the required number of sticks from the packaging, corresponding to the diameter of the pot.
Press the sticks completely into the ground between the plant and the wall of the pot. With more sticks, place them evenly spaced in the pot.
Water the plant with water.
Remember to maintain the appropriate moisture content of the substrate.
Adjust the number of sticks to the diameter of the pot:
– pot diameter <5 cm – 1 stick
– pot diameter 6-9 cm – 2 sticks
– pot diameter 10-13 cm – 3 sticks
– pot diameter 14-17 cm – 4 sticks
– pot diameter 18-21 cm – 5 sticks
– pot diameter 22-25 cm – 6 sticks
– pot diameter 26-30 cm – 7 sticks
– pot diameter> 30 cm – correspondingly more sticks, etc.
When growing balcony plants, use 2 to 4 sticks per plant.
If you’re unsure about this product, then feel free to contact our team. We’ll be glad to assist you, explain how the product works, also recommend other suitable options for you. You can also contact with us on our fan page on Facebook – Garden Centre Margaret Mayar.