GRANULAR MINERAL FERTILIZER FOR CONIFERS
– AGAINST BROWNING OF NEEDLES
Coniferous fertilizer against browning of needles is a granular mineral fertilizer for conifers. Due to the increased content of magnesium with the addition of iron the fertilizer prevents browning of the needles eliminating the effects of chlorosis. Properly also timely applied fertilizer eliminates the effects of magnesium deficiency and restores the intense green color of the needles.
Generally it immediately inhibits the browning process of the needles and prevents the shoots from dying off. Additionally conifer fertilizer against browning of needles restores the proper condition of conifers. It can be used simultaneously with other fertilizers or conditioners in solid or liquid form. Certainly the fertilizer lacks nitrogen, allowing for year-round use.
- replenishes nutrient deficiencies
- prevents browning of the needles caused by a deficiency of magnesium and iron
- does not contain nitrogen so it can also be used in late autumn
- efficiency: 40-60 g of fertilizer per 1 m of plant height
- EC fertilizer
- potassium (K2O) – 6%
- magnesium (MgO) – 16%
- Micronutrients: boron (B) 0.04% copper (Cu) 0.1% iron (Fe) 0.8% manganese (Mn) 0.17% molybdenum (Mo) 0.01% zinc (Zn)0.035%
Attention! It should be borne in mind that browning of the needles can also be caused by fungal diseases or pest infestation which is not counteracted by any fertilizer. In such cases the use of effective plant protection products is essential. The use of fall fertilizers can counteract browning caused by drought.
Use from March to October every 45-60 days.
Measure out the right amount of fertilizer depending on the age and type of plant:
- young plants (up to 0.5 m in height) – use 20-30 g of fertilizer
- older plants – use 30-40 g of fertilizer for every 1 m of plant height
- creeping plants – fertilize depending on the size of the bush use 30-40 g of fertilizer for every 1 m of the plant span
Sprinkle the fertilizer evenly around the plant and mix it with the topsoil as much as possible.
After applying fertilizer water the plant abundantly.
1 handful is about 30 – 40 g of fertilizer.
Packaging: 1.2 kg
If you’re unsure about this product, then feel free to contact our team. We’ll be glad to assist you, explain how the product works, also recommend other suitable options for you. You can also contact with us on our fan page on Facebook – Garden Centre Margaret Mayar.