GRANULAR UNIVERSAL GARDEN FERTILIZER – HORTIFOSKA
Hortifoska universal garden fertilizer is a granulated mineral fertilizer. Generally designed to feed all plants grown in gardens. It contains a set of active fertilizing ingredients in the form of macro- and micro-nutrients necessary for the proper growth also development of plants. Additionally, the balanced composition of individual elements makes the fertilizer universal. Intended for fertilizing all horticultural crops both in the ground and under covers.
- generally the fertilizer composition is optimal for many plants
- for fertilizing crops especially vegetables
- It also works well in fertilizing ornamental plants
- yield: depends on the plant
- EC fertilizer
- nitrogen (N) – 14%
- phosphorus (P2O5) – 6%
- potassium (K2O) – 19%
- magnesium (MgO) – 3.2%
- Micronutrients: boron (B) 0.04% copper (Cu) 0.1% iron (Fe) 0.2% manganese (Mn) 0.17% molybdenum (Mo) 0.01% zinc (Zn)0.035%
Generally use the fertilizer in the doses given below.
Before sowing: spread the fertilizer evenly over the entire surface to be fertilized and mix it with the top layer of soil.
Annuals growing: spread the fertilizer evenly around the plants at a dose not exceeding 50 g / m2.
Perennial crops: spread the fertilizer evenly around the fertilized plants. If possible, then mix the fertilizer with the top layer of soil.
Certainly spreading fertilizer onto wet plants should be avoided.
Adjust the fertilizer dose to the group of plants:
- tomato cucumber cabbage cauliflower leek celery – dose 80-100 g per 10 m2
- beetroot carrots parsley lettuce spinach – dose 50-80 g per 10 m2
- ornamental plants (e.g. pansies chrysanthemums narcissuses tulips) – dose 50-80 g per 10 m2
Fruit trees and shrubs shrubs
- trees and shrubs before fruiting strawberries raspberries wild strawberries – a dose of 30-60 g per 10 m2
- fruiting trees gooseberries currants – a dose of 80-100 g per 10 m2
- young and newly planted conifers – dose 30-60 g per 10 m2
- older conifers – dose 100-120 g per 10 m2
- preparation of the ground for a new lawn – dose 40-60 g per 10 m2
- existing young / perennial lawns – dose 30-50 g per 10 m2
Crops under cover:
Cultivation under cover on substrates with peat or bark
- seedlings quilts – dose 1 kg per m3 of substrate
- seedlings – a dose of 2 kg per m3 of substrate
Cultivation under cover on soil
- pre-vegetation – a dose of 1.5-2 kg per 10 m2 of surface
- top dressing – a dose of 0.5-0.8 kg per 10 m2 area
Package: 3 kg
If you’re unsure about this product, then feel free to contact our team. We’ll be glad to assist you, explain how the product works, also recommend other suitable options for you. You can also contact with us on our fan page on Facebook – Garden Centre Margaret Mayar.