GRANULAR FERTILIZER FOR LAWN FERTILIZER WITH MOSS – HORTIFOSKA
- intervention fertilizer
- rich in iron which reduces the occurrence of moss on lawns
- nourishes the grass and gives it a lush green colour
- efficiency: 1 kg per 50 m2
nitrogen (N) – 15%
potassium (K2O) – 8%
boron (B) 0.04% copper (Cu) 0.1% iron (Fe) 3.0% manganese (Mn) 0.17% molybdenum (Mo) 0.01% zinc (Zn) 0.035 %
Hortifoska fertilizer for lawns with moss is a granular mineral fertilizer. Designed for fertilizing lawns with a moss problem. Increased iron content reduces the possibility of chlorosis which is the result of a deficiency of this element. Iron initiates the processes of building chlorophyll – the green dye. Iron compounds inhibit the growth of moss and also prevent its re-occurrence. Comprehensively selected fertilizer ingredients intensively nourish the lawn. Grass in good condition branches very well covering the empty spaces left by the frozen and removed moss. A healthy lawn competes with moss and weeds.
– Use every 3-4 weeks in the period from March to the end of August at a dose of 20-30 g of fertilizer per 1 m².
– Spread the fertilizer evenly over the lawn. Should not be used on wet grass.
– After applying the fertilizer the lawn should be watered with plenty of water.
– When setting up a lawn use 50 g of fertilizer per 1 m² spreading evenly over the loosened substrate. Then mix the fertilizer with the topsoil. After applying the fertilizer the seeds should be sown.
Package: 1 kg