FILTERING HALF MASK – 1 PCS
- effective protection during treatments with the use of plant protection products
- makes it easier to breathe
- easy to use
The filtering half mask is a complete respiratory system protection device and is designed to protect the user against the harmful effects of air pollution in the form of solid and/or liquid particles forming aerosols (dusts, fumes and mists) generated during the use of plant protection products.
Method of application
1) Before putting on, check the technical condition of the half mask and make sure that the elements are not damaged.
2) Shape the nose clip on your index finger.
3) Put the respirator on the face and adjust it so as to obtain the best fit from the height of the nose to the chin.
4) Put on the half mask so that the straps of the headrest are located one on the occipital part of the head and the other on the nape of the neck.
5) Tighten the nose clip around the nose.
6) Check if the respirator is put on correctly and fits tightly to the skin of the face – put your hands to the bowl and blow out the air, if you feel that the air is escaping at the nose clip, correct its shape, otherwise check and adjust the fit with the headrest straps.
Model: -228 FFP1 D-No
Standard: EN 149:2001+A1:2009
Unit No. 1437