The Mineral Gel series offers a liquid mineral fertilizer for green plants in gel form, dissolveable in water, for green plant fertilization. Designed to feed all species of green, ornamental plants from leaves. Also recommended for use in the cultivation of flowering plants outside the flowering period.
- for feeding all species of green, ornamental plants from leaves
- for fertilizing plants outside the flowering period
- intensifies the green colour of the leaves
- also for hydroponic cultivation
- EC fertilizer
- nitrogen (N) – 9%
- phosphorus (P2O5) – 3%
- potassium (K2O) – 6%
- Micronutrients: boron (B) 0.02%, copper (Cu) * 0.002%, iron (Fe) * 0.02%, manganese (Mn) * 0.015%, molybdenum (Mo) 0.002%, zinc (Zn) * 0.015%
* chelated by EDTA
The fertilizer for green plants, due to its very easy solubility in water, can also be used in hydroponic cultivation. Increased nitrogen content in the fertilizer contributes to the proper production of the green pigment in the leaves – chlorophyll. Thanks to that the leaves are intensely green and look healthy.
The package contains a transparent cap for precise and handy dosing of the fertilizer. The cap indicates three dosage levels, depending on the amount of water we use for irrigation:
- Level I – Dissolve 7 ml of fertilizer in 2 liters of water for the dosage.
- Level II – Dissolve 14 ml of fertilizer in 4 liters of water for the dosage.
- Level III – Dissolve 21 ml of fertilizer in 6 liters of water for the dosage.
* in hydroponic crops, use half the dose of fertilizer (e.g. a dose of 7 ml of fertilizer is enough to dissolve in 4 liters of water)
From March to October, use the fertilizer once a week. However, during the winter rest period (from November to the end of February), power it once a month. Fertilize young plants with half the dose.
Do not exceed the favored doses, as this could damage or destroy the plants.
Available packages: 1l
If you’re unsure about this product, feel free to contact our team. We’ll be glad to assist you, explain how the product works, and recommend other suitable options for you. You can also contact with us on our fan page on Facebook – Garden Centre Margaret Mayar.