FERTILIZER FOR BOXWOOD
Boxwood fertilizer is a granular mineral fertilizer. Intended for fertilizing all types of boxwood. Its full-value composition with a high content of nitrogen, phosphorus also potassium fully covers the nutritional needs of plants. Correct fertilization of the box trees guarantees optimal growth as well as intensive also symmetrical tillering. Generally systematic use of the fertilizer ensures healthy greenness of the whole plant.
- for fertilizing box trees
- ensures proper regeneration of green mass after care cuts
- efficiency: depends on the size of plants – 40-60 g of fertilizer per 1 m of plant height
- EC fertilizer
- nitrogen (N) – 15%
- phosphorus (P2O5) – 12%
- potassium (K2O) – 15%
Generally use from March to August, every 60 days. Additionally fall fertilizer should be applied from September.
- Measure the right amount of fertilizer, depending on the method of growing the plants:
- plants grown in containers – use 40 g of fertilizer for every 20 liters of pot volume
- plants grown in the ground – use 40-60 g of fertilizer for every 1 meter of height / width of the plant
- hedges – use 60-80 g of fertilizer for every 1 m2 of hedge
- when planting – use 40 g of fertilizer per 20 liters of substrate
- Sprinkle the fertilizer evenly around the plant and mix it with the topsoil if possible.
- Generally after applying the fertilizer, water the plant abundantly.
1 handful is about 30 – 40 g of fertilizer.
Packaging: 1.2 kg
If you’re unsure about this product, then feel free to contact our team. We’ll be glad to assist you, explain how the product works, also recommend other suitable options for you. You can also contact with us on our fan page on Facebook – Garden Centre Margaret Mayar.