FERTILIZER FOR BLUEBERRIES
Blueberry fertilizer is a granular mineral fertilizer. Intended for fertilizing blueberries also other acidophilic plants. Its wholesome composition fully covers the natural needs of plants for macro- also micro-nutrients. Additionally this fertilizer by stabilizing the soil pH contributes to the proper growth of acidophilic plants.
Systematic fertilization ensures proper flowering also abundant fruiting of blueberries. The specificity of the fertilizer makes it safe for the environment and the set fruit is exceptionally tasty also aromatic.
- irreplaceable in fertilizing American blueberries also cranberries
- maintains the acidic reaction of the substrate
- conditions the proper development and growth of acidophilic plants
- efficiency: 1.2 kg per 40 m2
- EC fertilizer
- nitrogen (N) – 13%
- phosphorus (P2O5) – 5%
- potassium (K2O) – 5%
- magnesium (MgO) – 3%
- Micronutrients: boron (B) 0.04% copper (Cu) 0.1% iron (Fe) 0.2% manganese (Mn) 0.17% molybdenum (Mo) 0.01% zinc (Zn)0.035%
Generally use from March to August every 45-60 days. Fall fertilizer should be applied from September.
- Measure the right amount of fertilizer * depending on the age of the plants:
- young plants (the first year after planting) – apply 20 g of fertilizer per plant
- older plants (subsequent years of cultivation) – apply 30-40 g of fertilizer per plant
- Sprinkle the fertilizer evenly around the plant and mix it with the topsoil if possible.
- After applying the fertilizer water the plant abundantly.
* The blueberry fertilizer can also be used to acidify the substrate in the cultivation of other acidophilic plants such as: rhododendrons azaleas heaths hydrangeas and conifers.
Generally to acidify the substrate (in the case of substrate reaction above pH 6) use the fertilizer by mixing with the substrate at a dose of 10 g of fertilizer per 10 liters of substrate or sprinkle it around the plants twice in the spring with an interval of 1 month at a dose of 25 g per mÂ².
1 handful is about 30 – 40 g of fertilizer.
Packaging: 1.2 kg and 5 kg
If you’re unsure about this product, then feel free to contact our team. We’ll be glad to assist you, explain how the product works, also recommend other suitable options for you. You can also contact with us on our fan page on Facebook – Garden Centre Margaret Mayar.