FERTILIZER CAPSULES FOR STRAWBERRIES AND LEVEL
Fertilizer capsules for strawberries also wild strawberries are a revolution in fertilization! Fertilizing has never been so easy. Without measuring also contact with the product, you can prepare a fertilizer solution, without the risk of getting dirty.
- convenient capsules for dissolving in water
- no need to measure
- 100% biodegradable
- no risk of contamination – the product is closed in a capsule
- EC fertilizer
- nitrogen (N) – 6%
- phosphorus (P2O5) – 12%
- potassium (K2O) – 30%
- Micronutrients: copper (Cu) * 0.01%, iron (Fe) * 0.04%, manganese (Mn) * 0.04%, molybdenum (Mo) 0.004%, zinc (Zn)*0.015%
* chelated by EDTA
All ingredients are 100% water-soluble
Fertilizer capsules will help you take care of your plants quickly, easily also conveniently. Precisely selected nutrients meet the needs of your strawberries also wild strawberries.
Generally, fertilizer capsules ensure high plant health, abundant flowering and yielding. Thanks to the optimally selected nutrients, the fruit is good-looking also properly colored. Just throw a capsule into the water, mix it and it’s ready – without the need for dosing. The capsule packaging does not contain fertilizer residues, thanks to which we protect our environment.
Use the fertilizer every 14 days, from early spring to the beginning of fruiting. During fruiting and the rest of the growing season, use the fertilizer every 30 days until the end of August. After fertilizing, remember to water the plants regularly.
- Put the capsule in a container with 10 liters of water.
- Wait for the foil to dissolve * then mix thoroughly.
- Water the plants with the resulting solution.
* the dissolving time of the foil depends on the hardness and temperature of the water.
ATTENTION! do not touch the capsules with wet hands.
Packaging: 14 capsules
If you’re unsure about this product, then feel free to contact our team. We’ll be glad to assist you, explain how the product works, also recommend other suitable options for you. You can also contact with us on our fan page on Facebook – Garden Centre Margaret Mayar.