FERTILIZER CAPSULES FOR SURFINIA, PELARGONIA AND OTHER GARDEN FLOWERS
Fertilizer capsules for surfinia, pelargonia also other garden flowers are a revolution in fertilization! Generally, fertilizing has never been so easy. Without measuring also contact with the product, you can prepare a fertilizer solution, without the risk of getting dirty.
- convenient capsules for dissolving in water
- no need to measure
- 100% biodegradable
- no risk of contamination – the product is closed in a capsule
- EC fertilizer
- nitrogen (N) – 15%
- phosphorus (P2O5) – 9%
- potassium (K2O) – 24%
- Micronutrients: copper (Cu) * 0.01%, iron (Fe) * 0.04%, manganese (Mn) * 0.04%, molybdenum (Mo) 0.004%, zinc (Zn)*0.015%
* chelated by EDTA
All ingredients are 100% water-soluble
Fertilizer capsules will help you take care of your plants quickly, easily also conveniently. Precisely selected nutrients meet the needs of your surfinia and pelargonium. Optimally selected macro- and micronutrients in each capsule ensure abundant also long-lasting flowering of balcony plants.
Fertilizer capsules ensure high plant health, as well as their abundant also long-lasting flowering and intense coloration of flowers. Just throw the capsule into the water, mix it and it’s ready – no dosing required. Additionally, the capsule packaging does not contain fertilizer residues, thanks to which we protect our environment.
Apply the fertilizer every 14 days during the growing season – from March to August. Water the plants after the substrate, avoiding contact with leaves and flowers. After fertilizing, remember to water the plants regularly.
- Put the capsule in a container with 10 liters of water.
- Wait for the foil to dissolve * then mix thoroughly.
- Water the plants with the resulting solution.
* the dissolving time of the foil depends on the hardness and temperature of the water.
ATTENTION! do not touch the capsules with wet hands.
Packaging: 14 capsules
If you’re unsure about this product, then feel free to contact our team. We’ll be glad to assist you, explain how the product works, also recommend other suitable options for you. You can also contact with us on our fan page on Facebook – Garden Centre Margaret Mayar.