ROSES – CRYSTALLINE FERTILIZER FOR ROSES
Roses – a crystalline fertilizer to be dissolved in water. It is intended for the fertilization of bedding, stem, climbing, park, ground cover also miniature roses. It works well in the cultivation of all roses grown at home, on terraces also in gardens. Generally, crystalline fertilizer has an intervention effect. Instantly replenishes nutrient deficiencies thanks to minerals that are available to plants in easily digestible forms.
- perfect for feeding garden roses, bedding, bedding, ground cover also park roses
- irreplaceable in the fertilization of miniature roses at home
- provides beautiful flowers
- enough for 300 l of watering
- EC fertilizer
- nitrogen (N) – 19%
- phosphorus (P2O5) – 19%
- potassium (K2O) – 19%
- Micronutrients: boron (B) 0.02%, copper (Cu) * 0.02%, iron (Fe) * 0.07%, manganese (Mn) * 0.04%, molybdenum (Mo) 0.004%, zinc (Zn) * 0.015%
* chelated by EDTA
The fertilizer does not change the soil pH. It is indifferent to the reaction, so the roses are provided with the correct conditions for development. Comprehensively supplied micro- and macronutrients determine the structure of many plant pigments, which are responsible for the correct color of leaves and flowers.
The macronutrients nitrogen and phosphorus help plants to produce lush shrubs. The use of fertilizer in the spring after cutting the bushes allows for faster regeneration and starting vegetation. Thanks to this, we will enjoy flowers faster in the season. Regularly used fertilizer stimulates the roses to repeat flowering in the case of repeating varieties.
Potassium-fed shrub and climbing roses have strong, firm shoots that do not break so quickly in gusty winds. Properly nourished roses are more resistant to drought, low temperatures, and are also less affected by diseases. The fertilizer does not contain chlorides which are harmful to roses.
Apply to the soil from early spring to the end of August every 14 days, in the form of a water solution obtained after dissolving the fertilizer in the proportion of 1 teaspoon of fertilizer per 5 liters of water (1 g of fertilizer per 1 liter of water). The dosage depends on the age and size of the plants, using, respectively:
- roses up to 1 year after planting – 1 teaspoon (5 g) of fertilizer dissolved in water for the plant,
- roses from 1 to 3 years – 2 teaspoons (10 g) of fertilizer dissolved in water for the plant,
- roses over 3 years old – 3 teaspoons (15 g) of fertilizer dissolved in water for the plant,
- ground cover roses – 2 teaspoons (10 g) of fertilizer dissolved in water per 1 m2 of crops.
When watering flowering plants, try not to water the flowers. The recommended doses should not be exceeded, because the fertilizer is highly condensed. This fertilizer can also be used in drip irrigation systems.
If you’re unsure about this product, then feel free to contact our team. We’ll be glad to assist you, explain how the product works, also recommend other suitable options for you. You can also contact with us on our fan page on Facebook – Garden Centre Margaret Mayar.